The base vehicle:
Peugeot Partner Van
MOT: 13/06/2022 (1 advisory on front brake discs, these have just been replaced with brand new pads and discs)
Just had a full service and recently had a new starter motor.
This van has had a brand new Microcampervan conversion inside, able to seat and sleep two people. The Microcampervan conversion is formed of a cosy ‘L’ shaped seating area that converts into a bed at night as well as a side unit with a cupboard and worktop. When fully extended the bed is the same width as a traditional 3/4 rock and roll bed!
The conversion includes:
- Roof Rack
- Solar Powered 12v Leisure Electrics System including:
- 100w Renogy Solar Panel
- 105ah AGM Leisure Battery
- Renogy 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 4 LED Spotlights & switch
- 4 USB Ports
- Full insulation of the van using recycled plastic bottle insulation
- Cladded roof
- Carpet lined walls and rear doors
- Vinyl flooring
- Plenty of storage under the seating and within the side unit.
- 3 inch professionally upholstered mattress/ seat cushions in Darwin Koi Aquaclean technology fabric making it both comfortable and durable
- Insulative blinds for privacy and warmth for the front cab windows
- Rear blackout, thermal curtains
- A portable single gas hob and stove windbreak
- A kitchen crockery set including kettle, pans, plates, bowls and mugs
- Collapsible table top on the rear door
Please note, for all the beauty that Floss has, she is also a 15 year old vehicle! She does have the odd scratch and dent and won’t do 0-60 in 0.5 seconds but she’s a lovely drive and has been mechanically looked after by us with a full MOT, full Service, new front brake discs and pads as well as part service history from her previous owner!